• The Ruud® Quality Pledge gives you peace-of-mind: If a newly installed Ruud AHRI-matched HVAC system doesn’t perform to factory specifications in the first year, and the Ruud Pro Partner cannot resolve those performance issues in the first year through established channels, Ruud may replace the faulty equipment and include a labor cost allowance.
• Residential KwikComfort® Financing offers exclusive promotions for Pro Partners on qualifying Ruud equipment—and gives customers better buying options.
• The ratings & reviews tool builds a strong online reputation and attracts more online consumers.
Marketing & Business Support
• Ruud generated leads promote Pro Partners exclusively and give consumers the option to call via a tracked phone number or schedule an appointment directly online—simplifying the customer’s experience and building your business.
• Professional, customized digital brand campaigns targeted by region/state.
• Priority Ruud.com locator. listings enabling customers to easily ﬁnd Pro Partners.
• Enhanced marketing co-op program: Pro Partners can receive enhanced co-op funds for eligible advertising and marketing activities.
• Exclusive program discounts and promotions with preferred vendor partners benefit the Pro Partner.
• Exclusive Ruud-administered promotions in conjunction with Residential KwikComfort® Financing for even stronger purchase incentives.
• ProClub Rewards make it easy to quickly redeem the points you earn on eligible equipment purchases, training, and certain program participation.
• Graduate Studies Program with Ruud Academy, an exclusive, online training portal, which contains 300+ courses in professional and business development.
• In-classroom and online Ruud training with a specialty Pro Partner curriculum are available for Pro Partner’s convenience.
• Exclusive videos, blogs, events, webinars and courses from third-party training vendors are available to the Pro Partner.
• 2019 National Conference and 2019 National Conference and training opportunities with industry leaders and experts featured this year.