Why Mar-Hy Distributors
Residential Ductless Heat Pumps: Save Up to 50% on Your Energy Bills
Wide Range of Products for Small to Large Homes
Residential ductless heat pumps are a cost-saving solution for both new and existing homes.
In addition to their high performance and energy efficiency, you can save on the cost of installing and maintaining separate heating and cooling systems.
If you are looking for a ductless system for your new home or to replace your existing one, here are some crucial points to think about when purchasing.
- Heat pumps deliver constant, even temperatures without blasts of hot or cold air. They also balance humidity. In addition to heating and cooling cost savings, heat pumps are also easier on the environment and promote better indoor air quality.
- Ductless heat pumps eliminate the hassle of installing and maintaining ductwork. They are available in a variety of options including wall mounts, floor units, and indoor units to match your décor and heating preferences. Since they transfer rather than create heat, ductless heating and cooling are highly energy efficient. A ductless unit can cut heating costs by up to 50 percent when compared to electric resistance heat.
- Zonal heating systems are affordable to install and use. You can heat or cool each zone or room of your home to the temperature you want and save energy by not heating or cooling unoccupied areas.
- Ductless heat pumps offer value for your money:
- Advanced zoning capabilities for complete control over every space
- Enhanced energy efficiency and lower operating costs
- Innovative, space-saving design to maximize functional areas
- Reliability with worry-free design, self-diagnostic capabilities and one of the best warranties in the industry.
Mar-Hy Distributors specializes in ductless systems. Extensive knowledge of the latest technology and market preferences enables us to help you meet your customer’s needs. As a leading ductless distributor, we stock most of the high performing single & multi-zone ductless heat pumps in-house. We also have the most extensive inventory of parts to facilitate quick repairs.
All Mar-Hy approved contractors are factory trained to ensure proper installation and enhance service quality and efficiency. They also keep up-to-date with the latest technology and standards to deliver optimal service and customer satisfaction.
A single-zone or multi-zone ductless heat pump from a Mar-Hy approved contractor offers the best value and years of problem-free service.
Call, 503-353-0100 to find out how you can become a Mar-Hy approved contractor for single-zone & multi-zone ductless heat pumps in Oregon or SW Washington.