Heating and Air Conditioning
Choosing an heating and air conditioning system requires some research. You need to consider many factors when making an investment in your home or business. With the steady increase in fuel costs and focus on the environment, selecting the right heating and air conditioning unit is an important decision. During extreme weather conditions such as the cold days of winter or hot days of summer, you deserve a reliable HVAC system.
Choose RUUD energy-efficient equipment for your home and business. Most of RUUD’S products have earned the ENERGY STAR label. Using ENERGY STAR products can help save money on your energy bill. Most states offer a number of incentives to help with your investment in energy efficient green products. Products with the Energy Star label can qualify for many of these programs. .
RUUD offers the best and most reliable air conditioning and heating units for your maximum comfort. With RUUD Products, you will lower your energy costs and do your part to protect our environment now and in the future.
Find You Local Ruud Pro SEE OUR FEATURED GAS FURNACES SEE OUR FEATURED AIR CONDITIONING UNIT
Five Key Thing to consider when selecting an air conditioning unit:
1. The best air conditioners are efficient, operating on minimal electricity to hold utility bills down and carry the Energy
2. Units with advanced Copeland scroll compressors offer reliability, efficiency and quiet operation. Copeland Scroll compressors are
recognized by the industry as the performance leader.
3. Determine the optimum cooling requirements for your home with the assistance of a Certified RUUD Reliable Top Contractor.
4. Compare the efficiency ratings. This rating is known in the industry as a SEER, or Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating. The higher the
SEER rating, the more efficient the operation of the equipment.
5. Look for a dealer in your community. A dealer in your community will provide faster, more convenient service. That
dealer should be a RUUD Reliable Top Contractor
Four Key Thing to consider when selecting a heating unit:
1. Check to insure the gas furnaces are quiet and reliable. For example, gas furnaces with slow-
opening gas valves and insulated blower compartment are among the features to
provide steady, quite, and reliable performance now and in the future.
2. Verify that the manufacturer has addressed the areas for potential heat loss. Some of these areas are:
• The furnace cabinet walls should be insulated.
• The gas furnace should keep heated air in the system as the burner cycles off.
• The electric ignition in many of RUUD’s gas furnaces eliminates the need for a constantly burning pilots.
3. Top manufactured gas furnaces include heat exchangers that resist corrosion, direct-drive blower units (no belts), induced draft blowers,
pressure switches, and an insulated blower compartment, which helps minimize operating noise.
4. Look for a dealer in your community. A dealer in your community will provide faster, more convenient service. That
dealer should be a RUUD Top Contractor